Buffalo Chicken Wings2013-05-27
- Servings : 12
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 30m
oil, for frying
2 1/2 lbs chicken wings (about 12)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon garlic, crushed
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
2 -3 teaspoons red pepper sauce (to taste)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oil in fry daddy or fryer.
2. Cut each chicken wing at joints to make 3 pieces and discard the tip.
3. Combine the flour garlic and seasoning salt in gallon size zip lock bag.
4. Place chicken in bag and shack until it’s all well coated.
5. Fry in fryer until done.
6. Remove chicken to a paper towel lined dish and drain.
7. Meanwhile, mix the buffalo ingredients into a bowl.
8. Add chicken and toss until evenly coated with buffalo mixture.