Cheese Enchilada Stack2013-05-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
12 corn tortillas, cut into quarters
12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
1 bunch green onion
1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray square 8×8 baking pan with pam (the garlic one is good).
3. Line pan with layer of corn tortillas.
4. Top with 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
5. Top with second layer of tortillas.
6. Top with second layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
7. Top with final layer of tortillas.
8. End with final layer of 1/3 sauce, cheese, chilis, and onions.
9. Bake until bubbly (approximately 10-15 min.).
10. You can use green sauce and 2 cups cubed chicken.
11. Or black beans.
12. Or ground beef seasoned with taco mix.