Cream Cheese Peach Cake2013-05-23
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 45m
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 (20 ounce) can peaches (sliced variety)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons syrup, from peaches
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine first seven ingredients in a large bowl, beating 2 minutes at medium speed.
2. Pour into a well greased “deep dish” pie plate.
3. Drain peaches, reserving some syrup. Arrange peach slices over this mixture.
4. Beat cream cheese, peach syrup and 1/2 cup sugar at medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Spoon and spread over peaches to within 1 inch of batter.
6. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over top of everything.
7. Bake at 350 degrees until crust is golden brown (about 30 to 35 minutes).