Creamy Potatoes With Green Beans & Eggs2013-05-25
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 35m
3/4 cup fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces (frozen o.k.)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/4 lbs white potatoes, peeled and diced (red potatoes good also)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon paprika
4 large eggs
salt and pepper
1. Cook beans until just crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
2. Heat oil on med-high heat in large non-stick or cast-iron skillet until sizzle stage.
3. Add potatoes and spread out.
4. Cook and turn until browned and fork-tender.
5. Add all ingredients but eggs and paprika. Mix well.
6. Crack eggs into cup and add, one at a time, to potatoes spacing them out.
7. Cover skillet and continue to cook until whites are set and yolks are to your liking. Sprinkle with paprika and serve while still hot.