Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups2013-05-16
- Servings : 10
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5m
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate
1/3 cup Splenda granular
1 tablespoon half-and-half or 1 tablespoon cream
4 tablespoons peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (or other nuts)
1. Heat butter, chocolate, and Splenda on HIGH in the microwave until the mixture is melted (about 60 to 90 seconds-do not boil).
2. Stir the half & half or cream and the peanut butter into the melted mixture.
3. Line 10 muffin tins with cupcake papers.
4. Place a sprinkle of nuts in bottoms of each tin.
5. Divide chocolate mixture evenly between the 10 tins. Freeze until firm.