Pork Tenderloin, the Best Ever2013-05-24
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 1:15 h
- Ready In : 1:35 h
2 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 -2 cup flour
1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
1 (40 g) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups hot water
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Trim as much of the fat off as you can.
3. Season with Salt& Pepper.
4. Roll tenderloin in flour and coat well.
5. Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet.
6. Brown the tenderloin on all sides.
7. Mix the soups together with the hot water.
8. Add the soups slowly to the roast allowing the onion pieces to rest on the top of the tenderloin as much as possible.
9. Cover and bake in oven for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the inner temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done).