Sensibly Delicious Fudge2013-05-18
- Servings : 25
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 16m
3/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional) or 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.Line 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
2. Combine Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in marshmallows, chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
6. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
7. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
8. Lift from pan; remove foil.
9. Cut into 25 pieces.
10. FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
11. Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.
12. FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:.
13. Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Butterscotch Flavored chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips.
14. FOR PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE FUDGE:.
15. Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate chips for Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.